Jack Daniels® Lynchburg Lemonade
Servings: 8 Units: US | Metric
- 8 oz Jack Daniels® Tennessee Whiskey
- 8 oz Sweet and Sour Mix (homemade mix recipe below)
- 8 oz triple sec
- 32 oz Sprite® Soda
- Mix all ingredients together
- Garnish with lemon and cherry (love the Ole Smokey Tennessee Moonshine Cherries if you can find!)
Homemade Sweet and Sour Mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons grated lime zest
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- Pulse sugar and zests together in food processor.
- Make simple syrup combining sugar mixture and water in saucepan over medium heat stirring until combined.
- Let syrup cool and then stir in lemon and lime juice.